Top reasons to attend
- Earn up to 39 PDHs in one week
- Network with colleagues
- Take advantage of Early Bird rates when you register by February 24, 2023
- Save 20% when registering for 2 or more two- or three-day courses
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Practicing engineers
- Construction engineers
- Environmental and water resource engineers
- Geotechnical engineers
- Structural engineers
- Civil engineers
- Professors / academics
- Researchers working in the civil engineering discipline
Convince your boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE continuing education events. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
To gain approval to attend:
- Identify specific courses that are beneficial to you and your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Register for more than one course for additional savings.
- Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues.