Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Earn up to 44 PDHs.
- Save up to $1,100 off regular seminar prices.
- Connect with colleagues from the U.S. and abroad.
- Learn the latest from the experts.
- Enjoy fun, social events with friends old and new.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners
- Practicing engineers
- Construction engineers
- Environmental and water resource engineers
- Geotechnical engineers
- Structural engineers
- Civil engineers
- Professors / academics
- Researchers working in the civil engineering discipline
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change. To gain approval to attend:
- Identify specific courses that are beneficial to you and your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Register by the Early Bird deadline for the best registration rate and book your accommodations through the room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues when you return to the office.